Eminent Domain & Property Rights Attorneys
Forman, Hanratty, Thomas & Montgomery has been, for over the past twenty-five years, primarily involved in the representation of property owners in the matters of Condemnation and Land Use Regulation lawsuits. With offices located in Ocala and Fort Lauderdale, we practice in every county in the State of Florida. Each client is always treated with the same personal attention and commitment. Our attorneys have experience in every aspect of eminent domain/condemnation and Inverse Condemnation proceedings.
You have the right to be educated, counseled, and prepared for the decisions that face you, your family, your business and your future. To learn more about your property rights please feel free to browse our site or contact us at 1-800-527-3445 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Eminent Domain
- is one of the harshest powers that the government can use against its citizens. There are only two instances where a twelve person jury (instead of six) is assembled to try a case in Florida: Capital Murder and Eminent Domain. We treat your case very seriously.
- Our Firm
- is based in Central and South Florida. However, we regularly serve clients throughout the State. We are well-known everywhere in Florida.
- The Lawyers
- in our firm have close ties to the very best experts in the fields of real property appraising, business valuation, business damage analysis, fixture appraising, engineering, traffic engineering, construction, marketing, relocation and other areas to ensure that your case gets the very best analysis available.
- Partner – Born in Hollywood, Florida, February 12, 1951; admitted to the...
- Partner – Born Miami, Florida, January 19, 1961; admitted to the practice...
- Partner – Born in Ocala, Florida, October 11, 1966; admitted to the...
- Of Counsel – Born in Santa Barbara, California, September 12, 1936. Admitted...